Manufactured homes and mobile phones are not the only items to be covered by Samsung’s warranty.
Here are some other items that are covered under Samsung’s manufacturing warranty.
• Samsung’s Mobile Phones are sold under the Samsung Brand.
• They are made of metal and glass and are protected by the same manufacturing process as any other Samsung products.
• All Samsung Mobile Phone devices come with a limited warranty, which covers the manufacturer’s warranty, and it can run for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer’s offer is valid for two years, and is good for one year after that.
• If a Samsung Mobile Phone is purchased from a dealer and used for any reason, the warranty is void.
However, if the device is returned to the dealer and repaired, the original purchase price is refunded.
The repair price can be deducted from the refund amount.
If you have questions about your Samsung Mobile phone warranty, call the manufacturer at 1-800-662-2799.
• For repairs on Samsung mobile phones, the manufacturer has a 24-hour phone repair service.
• You can also contact the Samsung Mobile Repair Center at 1.800.662.2626.
Samsung is offering an unlimited warranty for phones purchased from third parties and Samsung has a one-year warranty for Samsung devices that are not sold by Samsung.
For details about Samsung’s smartphone warranties, visit its website at www.samsung.com/warranty.